For many years Thomas Koegler has been into the topic of Leadership of people and companies with a lot of passion.
He has gained more than 25 years of Management and Leadership experience in various positions of national and international corporations in different industries.
Thomas Koegler about himself: “Leading is to interact respectfully and appreciative with the people you are responsible for – there are no others! To recognise their capabilities, potential and limitations and to deploy them adequately leads to success! Leading in contrast to managing is also a matter of heart and has a lot to do with trust and attitude. That’s where I put my focus – everything else is craftman´s work.“
Areas of focus
- Executive Coaching
Previous positions (Selection)
- Certified engineer aeronautics
- 11 years project-, management- and leadership experience in the energy and aerospace industry.
- 3 years managing director in a joint venture of an international automotive corporation.
- 13 years in various HR leadership functions in an international technology corporation.
- Since 2009 independent Coach and Consultant.