Frauke Ewert is highly valued for her experience and her ability to identify existing potential, as well as uncover new prospects. In this way, ideas for new successful business become realized.
With more than 20 years of management and leadership experience in large to medium-sized companies, she knows how to guide people in a structured, focused manner through challenging changing situations.
Frauke Ewert about herself:
“As someone in a leadership position, my professional life has been guided and enriched by the desire to create effectiveness through respectful interaction with others to achieve something great together. As a coach, it is my experience that people know their own strengths and motives very well. Sometimes this knowledge is lost or is no longer accessible in their current situation. With room to reflect, the right questions, and outside perspective, it is possible to activate this knowledge. The energy thus gained allows people to cross borders and surpass themselves.”
Areas of Focus
- Consulting in change processes
- Executive Coaching
- Potential Analysis and Opportunity Management
Previous positions (Selection)
- Director of Personnel in a financial services company
- Head of Executive and Organisational Development
- Head of Strategy Development and Fundamental Issues
- Research Assistant Organisational Psychology
- Lecturer at the University of Mainz, giving talks in companies and at conferences
- Degree in Psychology and Business Administration
- Consulting projects in production, trade, services, health care, and the public sector